Wednesday 20th September Training.
Allsort's, Bee's, Dragonfly's & Wasp's
Unfortunately due to the constant rain + the weather warning in place for our area we have decided to cancel all training this evening.
Please ensure you have updated your availability online for the matches coming up so the coaches can publish those shortly.
Hopefully you will all be able to stay inside & dry but if going out please be careful due to the weather conditions.
We look forward to seeing everyone at training next Wednesday or at the upcoming matches if selected.
Grace, Hannah & Patricia